Pichkaari, Gulaal, celebration and sweets – ‘Holi’ is one of the greatest festivals that people across the country look forward to celebrating. Irrespective of the age, being an adult or a kid, every person seems to celebrate the festival of colors with joy and enthusiasm all around.
The festival of Holi is one of such biggest festivals of the nation after Diwali. This time, the festival is about to be celebrated on 28th March. It marks the best weekend which fills up the place in March.
Holi in itself holds multiple reasons to be celebrated. The initial one is Holika Dehen, and another important one to consider is welcomed the spring season and Marks the ending of winter blues. Indeed, an experience that has diversified reasons for celebration. People also believe that Holi marks the celebration of good over evil.
Considering the area of celebration, the festival is celebrated mainly in the northern part of the nation. This festival of love and colors falls just after the full moon. On the other hand, Holika then takes place a day before celebrating the festival. In this process, families and friends meet together and Mark the winning of good over evil. Irrespective of your way of celebrating, this festival’s feelings remain the same in everyone’s heart. Celebrating it differently, some use balloons while some make use of pichkaari, some even settle with flowers and a handful of gulaal.
Therefore, keeping in mind the upcoming big festival in the list, we have curated a list of Holi wishes for every individual who wants to wish their family members in a way or the other. Hence, let us consider them one by one in detail:
Best happy holi wishes 2021
The best happy holi wishes 2021 sounds the best due to the misslanious aspect of the same. It holds several wishes related to holi wishes & messages, holi wishes for WhatsApp, holy wishes to lovers, holi wishes status 2021, holi wishes for best friend. All these consolidate and make up the happy holi wishes, or best happy holi wishes 2021.
1. Holi marks the best time to enjoy and celebrate the colors of our lovely relation. Happy Holi.
2. Here are the best wishes for you and your family. I wish this holi be filled with sweet memories and moments which can be cherished for a long. Happy Holi.
3. Here’s the time to de-dress, unwind and create an everlasting bond with the sweets, colors, especially thandai. With you a pleased Holi.
4. Now is the chance to throw out the colors in the air and hold an opportunity to fill our love with romantic colors all around. Happy Holi.
5. I wish God bless you with the colors of joy, life, happiness, and even all such colors which paint your life in every aspect possible.
6. Water pistols, delicious gujias, water balloons, and unforgettable songs are the pivot ingredients to celebrate a perfect holiday. I wish you a very, very happy holi.
7. Happy Holi from me to yours. I hope you have a colorful life and colorful days with all sets of twists, making it even more colorful and exciting. Happy holi, dear. We always wish to fill color in our day-to-day life. Yet, there’s are only some which hold such. Hence, try stocking up for the whole year. Happy holi.
8. Though I am far with you, yet j hope that the festivals offer you all the right colors in your life. I wish you a Happy holi—loads of love.
9. I pray for your life to be painted with all the canvas of beautiful colors—happy holi to the whole family.
Holi wishes in Advance
When we pass holi wishes in Advance, we wish to shower love in one way or another. We might want to our friends, family or close ones the festive wishes in Advance. Indeed, best holi wishes or happy holi wishes, happy, holy SMS, best holi quotes are the best ones to look for.
11) The sweetness of sweets and the grandeur of colors may have a bright and brilliant Holi ahead! Happy holi in Advance. The time coming ahead will be full of colors and masti.
12) Here’s the chance to have immense fun and celebration. Happy Holi in Advance!
13) This coming Holi, we wish you health, achievements, and prosperity altogether. I wish you a happy holi in Advance.
14) Here are some advance wishes coming your way. Along with the colors of Holi, may you lighten your life with multiple colors. I wish you a happy holi in Advance.
15) May the upcoming festive season be filled with love and prosperity all around. I wish you happy holy in Advance.
16) This coming season, let’s burn the evil and sadness with Holika dehen. Hence, fill up your life with Happiness and Love all around. I wish you a happy holi in Advance.
17) I pray God paints up your life with multiple colors and blows away all the sadness inherited inside—wishing you a holi of joy and prosperity. Happy holi in Advance.
18) Here I’m sending you some advance wishes in the form of a rainbow. May it shower Happiness, Love, and joy upon you—happy holi in Advance, buddy.
19) I thank you for bringing out the best in me. I thank you for everything you did for me. I love you so much—happy holi in Advance.
20) Our relationship is the best, and it would even be better in this upcoming season. Yet, all credit goes to you for making it so tempting. I thank you for being so reliable, and I wish you a happy holi in Advance.
Holi wishes for husband
Passing holy wishes for the husband had its importance. A husband is one of the most closer people to a married lady. Hence, searching for the terms like best holi wishes, holi wishes for lovers, holi wishes for WhatsApp, best happy holi wishes could serve as the best terms for grabbing the good wishes.
21) As I got you, my life got filled with multiple colors which bring happiness in our life. Happy holi, my dear husband.
22) You are such a color that adds true meaning to my life. Indeed, I would be incomplete without you. I wish you happy holi dear.
23) My dear Hubby, may our life be filled up with accurate colors that mark true happiness in our life. On this day of the festival, I pray for your joy and success—happy Holi to you, my love.
24) One such color which completes my life is ‘you.’ I can’t even imagine myself without you. I hope we celebrate all such colors together and forever.
25) Without you, my life will be colorless in the event aspect. You are one such color that makes me smile. I wish you a vibrant and cheerful holi dear.
26) Green is happiness, red is life, and pink is romance. Let all these colors brighten our lives forever. I wish you a romantic and colorful holi ahead. Happy Holi, my dear husband.
27) Let us together enjoy the shower of the rainbow—the blue, red, yellow, and so on. Take them in and lock-in. These colors are for today, tomorrow or yesterday. I wish you a happy holi, my dear—loads of love.
28) Having you around makes my day so unique. Every festival seems so cheerful, colorful, and energetic. You are the sunshine of my life and my soul forever—happy holi to you, Hubby.
29) Every single color conveys a story. Blue demons me our smiling moments, red defines the love we have, and so on. I wish to enjoy all my life colors with you. Be with me always. Love you to the moon and back—happy holi, dear Hubby.
30) The whole would seem colorful with you. You made my life perfect and cheerful. Just don’t let these colors fade away. They all mark up our Happiness and Love altogether. Some beautiful memories are made, and some are yet to be done. I wish our relationships were more substantial and colorful. Happy holi, my dear husband. Love you!
Holi wishes for wife
Holi wishes for a wife is yet another essential keyword searched throughout the world internet. Husbands ought to offer their wives the best surprise or want to make their day a special one. Indeed, the most suitable terms one can use are holi wishes, best holi wishes, happy holi SMS, holi wishes to lover, holi wishes to best friend, holi wishes and messages, etc.
31) My lips smile when I think of you, my eyes sparkle when I think of you—Happy Holi to my sweet wife.
32) Here’s the time to cheer all the lovely moments we had together. Let us fill out life with colors of romance and happiness. I wish you joy all around. Happy holy my dear wife. Loads of Love.
33) Holi is a beautiful time to relive all the beautiful memories we had together. May this holi be filled with joy and happiness. Let us make all such memories together. Happy Holi, my Love.
34) On this day of holi, I thank God for sending you into my life and making it more colorful and cheerful. I wish the love between us multiplies many times. I hope you best on this festival day—Happy Holi, Love.
35) The color red marks the feeling of love and romance. I wish I could apply it multiple times so to make our bond even tighter. I hope you happy holi, my dear.
36) To my sweet and adorable wife, may the upcoming season of color fills our relation with brighter and more beautiful colors. I wish you a happy holi, my love.
37) If there’s something best I have ever got, you are the absolute one. I wish to hold your hand and celebrate each festive season the same way we did in the past. I hope you a very happy holi, my love.
38) If I got to hold something forever, I would play holi with you every other day. The reason being the color red that shits you the most. You are cheerful and lovely, my dear. Happy Holi.
39) If I ever wondered about what true love is, you stand as a perfect example. I to be with you forever and ever along. I wish you a very happy holi, my love.
40) Though we are far, yet there’s something very close between us. Our love filled with multiple colors holds meaning in our lives—wishing you a happy holi, my dear. See you soon.
Holi wishes for boyfriend
Holi wishes for a boyfriend are common among the youth of the country. We often come across keywords like holi wishes to lovers, holi wishes for best friend, best holi wishes, happy holi wishes, happy holi messages 2021, happy holi status 2021, etc.
41) Love is sweet, so as you are. Happy Holi, dear. Loads of Love.
42) Here’s the time to celebrate the most beautiful feeling of love altogether. I wish you a colorful holi. Love You.
43) On this lovely occasion of holi, let us fill our hearts with the deepening feeling of love. It’s all which makes you and me complete together. I wish you a happy holi.
44) Holi seems incomplete without you; your warm hugs and bright smiles are everything needs to celebrate a day and a festival. I wish you a very happy holi.
45) The best feels in the world cannot be defined in words. On this day of color, I want you to say, ‘i love you and fill me up with colors all around. Happy holi, dear.
46) I wish that the colors of love and romance, colors of affection and smile, and joy and happiness get darker and more profound as each day passes by. I wish you a vibrant holi which makes our heart fulfilled with the sense of love and genuine spirit. Happy holi, love.
46) Holi is the time to cherish the most beautiful feeling of love. I wish to fill up your heart with love and make this festival a memorable one. Happy holi, my passion.
48) To an adorable man who painted my life with beautiful colors, who brought me happiness and smiles, I wish you the best on this holi. May we make this day a memorable one with love and support altogether—happy Holi, Love.
49) Even since I met you, there’s a lot I usually think about. Your nature, capabilities to deal with things, how you handle me along, and much more I could cherish upon. I wish you love in bundles. Happy Holi, my Love.
50) Your presence makes my festival a complete one. I wish to see you here with me and showering true colors that fill my life with ultimate faith. I hope you a very happy holi, my love. Love you.
Holi wishes for a girlfriend
Holi wishes for a girlfriend sound similar to that of a boyfriend. Indeed, the difference that lies between the two is the gender terms. A boy or man can quickly look for keywords like best happy holi wishes, best holi wishes, holi wishes for a lover, happy holi status 2021, holi wishes for best friend, etc.
51) You have always brightened my life with accurate colors that spread around. I wish you a holi filled with love and joy. Love you.
52) Hey, my love, you made my soul a fresh one. My life a tempting one and our relation a mesmerizing one. I promise to stay with you forever. I wish you a very happy holi.
53) All the precious things I own make up you as mine. I hope to give you everything you truly deserve and fill up your life with immense joy. You are a perfect girl, and I love you. Happy Holi, darling!
54) Here’s a chance to add some beautiful platter to our life. Let us fill up each other with romance, laughter, and joy. Happy Holi, Love!
55) You are a person who fills my life with the brightest colors and makes it even more beautiful. The most profound feeling is when I share my feelings with you. Here I wish happy holi to the versatile lady in my life.
56) Being with you is one of the most incredible feelings of my life. Standing with you is one of the proudest feelings in my life. Indeed, celebrating Holi with you is like sharing multiple feelings alongside. Happy Holi, Love!
57) ‘Holi,’ the time to add colors and where colors even hold meaning. This is the best time to forget all such misunderstandings and fights and fulfill our hearts with immense love and romance. So, with much love, I wish you a very happy Holi.
58) Loving you holds the true meaning in life. I won’t let you go ever. You are only one for me, and I for you. Let’s meet up and make this say even more mesmerizing. Happy Holi. Love you.
59) People believe that Colors add true meaning to their life. However, for me, you are the sole reason—you the color of my life and the reason why I live alone. Happy Holi, my Love!
60) An everlasting bond we share has its meaning. So, we must not fight anymore and fill our hearts with a sense of love and support. I love you and will do it forever—Happy Holi, Love.
Holi wishes for friends
Holi wishes for friends surround the common term across the globe. Such holi wishes can easily be grabbed using holi wishes for WhatsApp, holi wishes for best friends, holi wishes for lovers, best holi wishes, holi wishes, happy holi SMS, etc.
61) May this day be bright’s enough so that we may play with colors throughout the day long. There’s a lot which can be celebrated. Happy Holi, friends.
62) Let us together bring happiness and joy to our life. Let’s make the addition of pleasure and a true bond of friendship. I wish you a happy Holi.
63) Friends make life complete, and having a friend like you is one of the most precious gifts I ever owned. With all my heart, I thank you for being there all the time. Happy Holi to you and your family.
64) I don’t have many friends, but I am blessed to have one always there by my side. You are a diamond, and I know your importance. May we always share such an everlasting bond. Happy Holi. Let’s catch up soon.
65) Holi is a festival of colors. But, I doubt that celebrating it with you will not just last me with colors. You guys are naughty enough, and I’m sure about your capabilities. Happy Holi.
66) Here’s I’m sending colorful blessings to the festival of Holi. May you all have a happy life ahead.
67) Holi is not about a celebration that lasts in a day. It’s all about the season of emotion, love, and color that spreads around. I wish you all a very happy Holi.
68) I am just waiting for the arrival of dawn so that I can fill you up with lovely colors. Will not let the chance go. Happy Holi.
69) Holi is the festival of happiness and joy. On the day, let us meet and multiple our pleasure by 100 times. We all are one and rare in some. Happy Holi.
70) There’s a lot I can talk about. But in a nutshell, you all are impeccable in every aspect. Having you all in my life is like a dream come true. Thanks for making it so meaningful. Love you all. Happy Holi.
Holi wishes for father
Parents are essential in every aspect of life. Hence, wishing them holds another crucial factor. The vital terms one can look at are holi wishes, happy holi wishes, best happy holi wishes, best holi quotes, holi wishes & messages, etc.
71) If there’s a single person who stands by my side in all matters of love and support, then my father is the initial one. You are impeccable and an actual human being—Happy Holi to my dear father.
72) Holi is the festival of colors, and no one in the world can add colors to my life except my father. I own you everything and love you forever. Happy Holi.
73) A Father is a building block in the formation of a family. Hence, when it comes to adding colors, he’s the one who understands its true meaning—happy Holi to my father.
74) My dear father, it’s been a long time since I’ve seen you. But, I hope to see you as soon as possible. This holi has some color from the side of your daughter. I wish you love and prosperity along. Happy Holi.
75) Holi is not just the festival of colors. It even underlines relationships and togetherness along. My dear father, thanks for adding such lovely colors to life. Indeed, you are the God. Happy Holi to you.
76) I always look to celebrate holi as the first time I spread colors on you. Thanks for always being by my side. Happy Holi, and I love you.
77) Hey, my support system, you are such a great human and decent person inside. Celebrating festivals with you is always fun for me. I hope to see you soon and fill up my life with multiple colors. Happy Holi.
78) The festival of holi is always the craziest for me. Thanks, Dad, for always being a kid for me. Your sense of understanding has ultimately resulted in making multiple memories alongside. Happy Holi.
79) If I ever got a chance to reverse something in life, I would surely want to spend that first holi we had together. You are such a naughty kid from inside. Happy Holi, Dad.
80) Holi seems perfect when I hold the brightest shade of my life with me. I want to thank you for always being by my side and making my days so colorful and unique. Being with you every day seems like Holi. Happy Holi, Dad.
Holi wishes for mother
Wishing mother a happy holi sounds another good aspect. One can look for keywords like holi wishes, happy holi wishes, best happy holi wishes, best holi quotes, holi wishes & messages, etc.
81) My dear Mom, you are someone I honestly can’t define in words. I’m blessed to have you and will cherish you throughout my life. Happy Holi, Mumma.
82) May this holi brings together multiple colors which bring joy and happiness to your life.
83) On this festival of Holi, I pray to God to bless your life with health and happiness. May your smile remain up at all the stages of life. Happy Holi, Mom. Love you.
84) During this festival season, I’m sending you warm hugs and wishes. I wish you all sorry if happiness and health and colorful holy ahead. Happiest holi to the best Mom in the world. I love You.
85) My dear Mom, you made every day so special with mouth-watering sweets prepared by you. You eventually painted my life with the ultimate happiness of joy. Love You today and always.
86) My dear Mom, you always make my Holi so unique with the delicious stuff prepared by you. You are a sweet mother and a chef too. Happy Holi.
87) My dear Mom, may this holi fills up your life with joy and happiness. I pray God to always shower love on you. I wish you a very happy holi.
88) May the Lord fill you up with immense love and blessings. Celebrating holi with you is always a special one. Happy holi, Mom.
89) My dear Mom, I might be staying away from your arms, but I always remember you. I wish I could be there with you marking my presence at this festival. Nonetheless, I hope you have a safe celebration. Happy holi, Mom.
90) Mothers are heaven on earth. I’m blessed to have a mind. Thanks for always being there for me. Happy holi, Mumma.
Holi wishes for teachers
Teachers are the building block of individual growth. Hence, wishing them has its importance. One can look for the best wishes by holi wishes, happy holi wishes, best happy holi wishes, best holi quotes, holi wishes & messages, etc.
91) My dear teacher, thanks for always showing me the right path which took me to the destination of success. I am blessed to have you. Happy holi.
92) Sir, you have always been a true example of shining bring and standing strong. Here, I wish you a holi of joy and happiness. May God shower immense love upon you.
93) I wish you to stay blessed with the brightening colors of holi. Happy Holi, sir.
94) My dear Mam, thanks for empowering me with the right set of solutions in life. You have done a lot for me by finding the brightest shade of myself. Happy holi.
95) There’s plenty I could thank about. Yet, I’m confused about where to begin. In a nutshell, I want to thank you every minute for the big thing you did for me with all my heart. I’m blessed, and you own it. Happy holi, sir.
96) I pray for your colorful life to be more colorful with each passing day. You have taught us to dream big and set visions apart. I wish you a very happy, colorful holi.
97) There are few people in our lives whom we should always be thankful for. One that stands as our parents and with similar heights stands our loving teachers. On this holi, I just wish the best for everyone who taught me to the best version of myself.
98) What if I don’t learn? What if I don’t understand? Well, there’s someone who knows how to get the best out of everything. Yes, teachers indeed are true lovers. Happy holi to the teachers present around the globe.
99) I don’t need any particular reason to wish you joy and colorful things in life. I always want the best to happen with you as you did the same with me. Happy Holi, Sir.
100) My dear sir, I wish you the actual color of Holi. May this day fill up your life with love and prosperity all around. Hope to receive your blessing. Happy Holi.
Happy Holi messages
The messages related to happy Holi can be attained through surfing the net. However, there is no such specific stuff to look for as there are plenty on the list.
101) May this festival of colors fill true tones in your life. I wish you a colorful and happy Holi to fulfill every shade of your life.
102) Here’s a festival of love and togetherness. I hope you enjoy the day to the fullest. I wish you and your family a very happy Holi.
103) There’s a reason why I adore you! Since it applies colors to my life, as the same you did with me.
104) I wish all the wishes come in rainbow colors. I would send you to say, “Happy Holi.”
105) Here’s the best part of the year. It’s the Holi time and let us color each other with the beautiful colors spread all around.
106) May the spirit of Holi bring the best of Joy and Happiness. The gladness of Holi offers you hope, and its warmth grants you cheers altogether. I wish you a very happy Holi.
107) Let us welcome the festival of colors with happiness and prosperity. A very happy holi to each and every one. I hope you celebrate the festival with immense joy.
108) Let us make this festival even more memorable by spreading colors all around. Happy Holi.
109) India is the land of festivals. This one holds its importance. Here I wish you and your family a very happy holy. May your day be unique from the usual ones.
110) Holi is here. What all you wish for! Celebrate the day with immense love and prosperity.
Happy Holi Greetings
When it comes to greeting your loved ones, there are specific highlights that can be used. Considering the following aspects like best holi wishes, romantic holi wishes, holi wishes might come in handy for an individual.
111) Holi is the exact time to fill up our beautiful relationship with the sense of colors. Happy holi!
112) Here I wish you and your family a very happy holi. Garner some sweet memories which can be cherished for a long.
113) Try painting the canvas of your life with the most beautiful colors of life. Happy holi!
114) The best wishes to you and your family for a holi filled with memories and sweet moments which can be cherished for a long.
115) I wish you and your life all the success and prosperity along. Happy holi.
116) Hey, if you don’t mind, let’s play holi!
117) Its holi, wash away all your worries with a colorful splash of holi.
118) This is the time to develop understanding among each other. Here I’m sending you wishes and love from my side. Happy Holi!
119) May you succeed in expressing your love and renewing your friendship. Happy holi.
120) Holi is the perfect time to love each other with the color red that is ever shining and truthful. Love you to the moon and back. Happy holi.
Romantic Holi wishes
Romantic holi wishes suit for couple only as they sound loving and closeness among the two. Hence, the terms to look at are holi wishes, best holi wishes, happy holi SMS, holi wishes to lover, holi wishes to best friend, holi wishes and messages, etc.
121) Here’s the time to celebrate the immense feeling of love. I wish you a very happy holi.
122) You are someone who painted my life with happiness and joy. I wish you a very happy holi. Loads of Love.
123) Here’s the time to showers romance and love. Let us take this moment and dog deep into the colors of love and romance. I wish you a very happy holi darling!
124) The best feelings are the ones that cannot be expressed in simple words. On this auspicious day, I want to say is I love you to the moon and back. Let us celebrate this day as the most impeccable one. Happy holi, dear.
125) If there’s a chance to keep things in life forever, I would ultimately keep you. You are the purest soul and a perfect human. Happy holi, my love. Indeed, let us make this day a perfect one.
126) Without your presence, this festival of colors seems incomplete for me. I can’t imagine celebrating it without you. I only wish to spend the day together and have a wonderful holi.
127) With immense love in my heart, I wish to shower all on you. You are unique, and this occasion is the perfect one to shower Love and Happiness. I hope you a very happy holi.
128) Here’s the best time to fall in love and to create everlasting memories. This is the time to shower water balloons filled with colors. Be ready for the fun that comes along. I wish you a very happy holi.
129) As Diwali brightens sparkle the joy in our lives, Holi brightens up the pleasure with colors all around. Happy Holi.
130) ‘Holi’ the right time to celebrate the most beautiful feeling, love. I would fill your heart with happiness and joy along. Sending your hugs and kisses. Happy Holi Love.
Happy Holi Facebook status
Facebook is yet another platform to consider after WhatsApp. However, the posting between the two sounds similar. One can easily search for holi status for WhatsApp or Facebook.
131) Here’s the time to reach out to the correct colors of joy. The best time to forgive and love. At this time, one can offer love along with getting the love in the form of colors all along
132) I wish you and your family a happy holi. We hope you prosperity, health, and business achievements this evening. May God bless you with positive vibes.
133) May Allah bless you with the bright colors in life, colors of joy, colors of Joy, colors of love, friendship colors, and all you wish to paint in your life. Happy Holi.
134) Sunrise Gold, Auspicious Red, Pretty purple, Soothing silver, forever green, Blissful Blue. I wish you and your family the festival of colors, Holi.
135) This is the time to celebrate the pleasure of multiple colors filled in our beautiful relationship. I wish you and your family all the bright colors of this festival season. Happy Holi.
136) Another day to celebrate is here. However, I hope that the colors of today will fill up your days in the future. Happy holi.
137) May this festival of color drive out darkness and evil from your world. Happy holi.
138) I hope this Holi fills up your life with Lots of Glory, Success, Joy, and Love. I wish you, happy holi.
139) May the colors, colors your entire life.
140) A very happy and colorful holy to you and your family. I hope the upcoming year brings much joy and happiness to your life.
Happy holi WhatsApp status
Wishing someone on WhatsApp is the most common way of spreading love. An individual can quickly drop a story or a post and collect replies from everyone.
141) Do marry with the colors on Holi and the rest of days with the colors of love.
142) Let the colors of Holi spread everywhere the message of happiness and peace.
143) Happy holi from mine to yours. I hope you have a colorful life and a bright day with all sets of perfect twists in life.
144) The multiple set of colors, Convey the message of love and togetherness. We need it the most.
145) Holi is not about celebrating a single day. It’s about a specific season or color, emotion, and love.
146) Many the warmth of Holi grants you Cheer. Happy Holi.
147) I wish you a very happy holi. Be a free spirit and play with colors.
148) I hope your life is fueled with colors of Happiness and Love, today and even tomorrow. Happy holy.
149) Happy holi to everyone out there! It’s our way to spread Love and Happiness all along.
150) May your soul be filled up with the brightness of colors that build up a genuine soul. Happy holi.
What is Holi? And Why is It Celebrated?
Holi is known for its delightful colors, and it’s a Hindu festival that marks the beginning of love, spring, and new life. This festival is whole heatedly celebrated for the past many centuries in the Indian subcontinent; it takes place during March, Phalguna. It is known for its fun, enthusiasm, and joy. To play with colored paints and sprays, applying vibrant and beautiful colors on your loved ones.
Besides, colorful and cheerful festival, Holi has many more expression which plays a more significant part in our lives. This festival is meant to enjoy heartily breaking all the barriers of discrimination and to keep alive the universal brotherhood bond. It is celebrated to remind people to cherish all the reasons for this celebration. To evoke we who love God will be protected, and those who crucify to God shall be burned into ashes.
This festival plays a significant role in keeping the Indian nation strong and proudly united. Everybody with different religions and communities comes forward to enjoy and celebrate this strong bond. So, when it’s time for Holi, don’t let anything hold you back. Give a pat and participate in the colorful and enthusiastic tradition of this festival. You really can see people crossing the boundaries of caste, color, and even religions. People leave their differences behind and color their relationships with forgiveness, love, and strength. Because celebrating Holi is pure bliss.
India is known for its population and vast diversity, seen in different faces of religion, languages, and castes. Internationally, people adore India’s festivals, their lively colors, and incredibly impressed with their unity and diversity. Foreigners themselves love to engage in the Holi and enjoy mixing up with this India’s celebration.
Holi is celebrated for five days. The fifth last day marks the Holi festival’s ending day the day is known as Rang Panchami. People are seen to be more excited worshipping Lord Krishna and put colors on his deity. Also, dancing and throwing colors on each other, hugging with all hearts, singing, etc. Children and families wait for this festival for an entire year and gather with their relatives and friends.
Why is the Holi celebrated? Amongst all the fun and excitement, the story behind this has many expressions which everybody needs to understand. The moral of evilness was proved on that day. The king named Hiranyakashipu had a son, whose name was Prahlad. King wanted to kill his son. He called his sister Holika to perform the ritual along with Prahlad. Holika had the magic robe. The robe was powerful enough to save the holder, i.e., the one who wears the magic robe will be protected from burning in fire.
Hiranyakashyap thought that the touch of fire would not harm his sister because she possesses the magical robe that will save her. Prahlad was Lord Vishnu’s great devotee. After the king ordered his sister and Prahlad to sit along together in a burning pyre, the king, with no fear of his sister getting harm and Prahlad would be burnt. But by the grace of God, the result that took place was ultimately opposite to what the evil king planned.
Prahlad was the most significant believer, and God was his expected savior. No one can harm a virtue of a person. And therefore, Holika turned into ashes and burnt to death whereas, Prahlad safely escaped from the burning fire. As a reason, the next day is marked as the triumph of virtue and humanity over evil.
Other than cultural relevance, some exciting facts lie on biological significance as well. Humans undergo different lifestyles throughout their lives, and our body tends to adapt to each change. According to research, the human body possesses a blend of different colors, which get altered due to the current lifestyles and get adapted to it. As a result, certain deficiencies take place. So playing in colors will implant those lost tinctures in our body, which results in the curative of many infirmities.
When Holi is around, it is an indication that there will be extreme changes in climatic conditions. The weather turns cold from heat, making people feel all warm and lazy with the springtide season.
It for sure not only the biological consequence, but Holi arrives with its benefits. To neutralize the heaviness of the body, this Holi festival has more great reasons linked to it.
- Firstly, Holi helps to revitalize the human body system
- When played with colors, it moves through your skin and enters into the pores.
- It adds beauty to the skin, and the natural color reinforces the ions in your body, making your skin healthily nourished.
- The transformation period from winter to spring persuades bacteria growth in the climate, which also happens in our body, but the bonfire helps resolve it.
- The lighting bonfire burns up to 145 degrees fht, which gives rise to healthy heat in the surroundings and climate.
- When people move around the fire (parikrama), the bacteria get burned and vanished; hence it cleanses our body.
At times, the spring enters it signifies the winter’s death. A tract becomes desolate of greens, veggies, colors, and the body craves warmth. And in the trees of the northern region become parch of colors. After the winter elevates and the sun starts to proceed towards the northern hemisphere, it escorts life’s hope to revive.
Holi festival gives rise to spiritual upliftment as the bonfire is ignited, people perform the ritual like offering flowers, coconut, etc. Fire signifies the symbol of purity. And the coconut which is served is our ego which is consumed by spiritual tranquillity.
The next day celebrated festival is Rang Panchami, which signifies embracing colors, welcoming them with trees filled with beautiful colors. It’s the time of happiness around the corner. Whereas winter leaves us with all dry skin and rashes, the natural color is ready to pigment them. The colors are specially produced from Indian Carol trees, which have the medicinal benefits of killing germs and bacteria.
The vibrant color gulal still holds an exceptional place in Indian culture. But therefore, people tend to use chemical colors that harm their skin-inducing allergic reactions. Using organic pigment is always a safe option for people who have begun to use it.
Holi is celebrated not only in northern regions but in other continents too. It is celebrated across the globe in various parts. To honor the kings, Mughal celebrated the Holi. The tenth Sikh guru modified Holi to own mohalla, considering that for three days, warriors celebrated by accuminating their martial skills. Therefore, this festival is celebrated from 2-6 days; the number varies as per different states.
Playing Holi will be enjoyable, but it has its drawbacks and benefits that everybody must be aware of. Let’s see the benefits:
- Unity and fun, no matter what the schedule it is. Holi time will gather everyone; the crowd is unmatchable; the love is indelible to get lost in the façade of colors simply.
- Meeting new people on this day will give rise to some fantastic friendships like they were just born with throwing and applying the pinch of gulal on Holi, which is etched for every Holi after that.
- In certain places, there’s this idea of cracking eggs on people’s heads while playing Holi, and that makes your hair smooth once you wash it. Rather than this, there are many other health benefits which this Holi festival offers.
- Let’s not forget the ultimate Bhaang, stuff which becomes legal for a day.
Let’s not unsee the drawbacks, which is mandatory to know by everybody.
- Firstly, the hardly certified brand colors God knows what chemical has been involved while producing it causing damages to the skin.
- The excitement level is insane people behave recklessly, throwing colors while going on bikes, roaming with a group of men.
- Animals they are the flawed living being who suffers for no cost. People throw the colors; they just lick on them and die. You must have to avoid it.
These are some essential points why Holi is celebrated,
- People overcome their inhibitions and start fresh
- To feel united among others in a big colorful group
- It is celebrated to spread positivity, prosperity, and goodwill among their new family and loved ones.
- The way you understand Hinduism and its culture.
- To shoo away all the bad things symbolically through the bonfire,
- Holi signifies a bright and vivid new future.
- Holi is a commitment to let go of all the evils and demons, cleansing ourselves.